Friday 6 December 2019

Desert Skies Part 2



What did you do today?
What I did today was play the game and explore new areas, I reached the end but did not get a screenshot. I tried to kill the Seeker but failed and just didn't do it in the end, I expanded my ship and added new workbench stuff such as the grill to make cooked food and the anvil/blacksmith area to make the Revolver parts.

    This is a photo of the seeker in the first town from my first playthrough, I didn't pick up or craft the stone pickaxe so I messed up.
    Picture of the Legion base that has been abandoned, this was my second playthrough and I reached the end shortly after this, I didn't kill the Seeker though, pretty disappointing.


    My base, air balloon that I upgraded with wood and nails. The extra stuff I made later. I didn't upgrade my area until near the end of the game cause I didn't know how to or didn't have sufficient resources.











    What did you learn?
    • tips and tricks for your readers
    A quick way to grab all of the items is press the E button I believe and it grabs everything for you.
    You can get wood easily with the stone pickaxe and mining the trees.
    Once you reach the Oasis with the old man, you can mine his trees down for extra wood for your own needs.

    answer the following with an image
    You can get the stone axe from the supply store on a crafting bench in the first town. You can get all supplies easily by rummaging around the area.

    Cooked fish near the Oasis with the old man, you can eat them straight off the hook and it replenishes food by a hefty amount. It's stealing but the man didn't say anything so free food.


    You can get this live fish and eat it, although cooked fish adds more hunger. If you are feeling a bit hungry and don't mind bones then eat the old man's food.

    As you can see in my inventory is a red mushroom, cactus fruit and in my number inventory is can of food. You get the red mushroom from the caves or in a box near the camp with the cave, to get the cooked can you need to find a grill by crafting it or finding it in a town then fueling it up and cooking the can.




      What will you do tomorrow?
      Once I get the new version, I will explore the game to the best of my abilities and try to kill the Seekers while taking screenshots. I also will try to save supplies and make my hot air balloon ship a mansion.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment