Friday 13 December 2019

Desert Skies 4

Game Journalism Day 4


the little things


What did you do?


  • Tell a story - a story with pictures especially about when you found (or made) these little things:
    A glass helmet and a cape on a holding area in the cave where the old man is, it looks like Mysterio's suit from the Spiderman Comics.
    My first bobblehead which I found in the first town, it was pretty cool and I immediately built a shelf to put my new decoration on.

    Killed the Seeker for the first time and took it's head and put it on my ship immediately. I was pretty proud.


    Built my first noisemaker to use against the Seeker, it proved useful in stressful situations when I was being chased by the Seeker or distracting it so I can kill it.

    My two seeker heads after killing them I put both of them on a lattice wall and laughed at their deaths.

    Totem like our school, found in a forest full of dead trees in a tent.

    A moving tumbleweed that crossed me during my adventures in the dead forest.


What did you learn?

  • I believe I'm advancing since I'm killing Seekers left and right and conserving supplies as I venture throughout the wasteland. I hope hard mode will not be as hard as it says it is.

One tip and trick is that when your at the old man's hill/area where you do a specific set of tasks, you can go into a hole and escape/make the Seeker unable to get you, he'll walk away far then you run back and do whatever task you had to do.

What is your plan for tomorrow?

  • What's next in my adventure is that I'm going to get the new version and try to play as pro as I can and make sure to take care of my character and move throughout the deserts as safely as I can by conserving fuel and supplies.
  • add an image of your airship

No comments:

Post a Comment